"Bangkok" The World Best City
Bangkok
won “The World Best City” This is the fourth time that Bangkok has been awarded
for “The World's Best Award 2013” with the highest score of 90.40 from the tourist and the reader
(Travel & Leisure) popular magazines of the United States. Published more
than 1 million
copies per month will be considered on a record. We have received this award
four consecutive year.
I was the one who like to travel to different places. Drive to the road route. Like atmosphere along the road. But what I like most is the atmosphere of the night driving tour of Bangkok. Is beautiful and the traffic is jammed. There are many beautiful places in Bangkok. But not at night, but it is a beautiful thing. Bangkok is also the day of the week and many interesting temples. The shopping and dining attractions.
I would like to drive a holiday in Bangkok and thought into where to go. In a place where I want to go huge. Friday I went to the Market and Siam is the largest fashion shopping. Late will have many delicious restaurant on site. I like driving with my brothers and several other. Attractions in Bangkok
Bangkok is a city with many attractions to visit and things to do. Travelers came a lot and like many Bangkok.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น